Friday, November 12, 2010

A Letter from the Author

Let me be the first to welcome you into the dark world of the Messian and Spryten Empires. For the last two years, I've been blogging about the adventures of Morgan and Vicenzo on my MySpace page. I've finally brought the battle to Blogger.com. If all this is new to you, I promise, it won't get old. The story of the Destined  is a drastic deviation of my earlier work. It is my sincere hope to keep you guessing and entertained as these two icons of strength and power vie for truth, lust and vengeance.

As I prepare to make final edits to the writer's draft, I am offering to my blog readers an exclusive look at the first 10 chapters of Destined: The Encounter. With this offer, I invite you to provide your most earnest and constructive criticisms of both story and characters. Who knows? Maybe your critiques will improve the ride for others.

I also provide this warning and parental advisory. This story is rated NC-17 for graphic depictions of violence, sexual content, and language. In better terms, I am not your child's babysitter and don't come yelling at me if they get their hands on this story. You are the parent!

Special thanks to M. Frank (my #1 fan) for pushing me to finish this story, when I had all but abandoned the tale. Also, thanks to Beezie for encouraging me to make this happen. To my muse, thank you. And, lastly, thanks to you all for taking your time to enjoy my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment